The Lambert Puppet Theatre building contains various facilities for both the private and corporate client. The theatre itself seats up to 250, depending on the requirements of the event. The stage itself can be up-to 6m wide by 5m deep.
The theatre venue is equipped with modern sophisticated sound and lighting equipment.
On the ground floor the venue has a large foyer, coffee and sweet shop, which also contains a large variety of large glove puppets and finger puppets.
Upstairs, the building houses Ireland’s only museum of puppetry, a small studio space suitable for rehearsals and small scale productions and our dedicated party room, which can cater for all kinds of events from birthday parties to corporate events.
The party room can accommodate multiple children’s parties at any one time or a larger corporate group.
Lambert Puppet Theatre parties take place upstairs in the purpose designed party room where several groups can be seated comfortably and looked after by the friendly and accommodating theatre staff.
The Party Package
The Children and the Food
• Top class Puppet Entertainment
• Birthday Greetings
• Table Set with Required Settings
• Jugs of Orange and Blackcurrant Squash
• Party hats and Party Bags for Children
• Friendly Theatre Team to Assist
• Clean up Service
Cost of Party Package:
For 10 children and 2 adults €171.00.
€14.50 per additional child and €13.00 per additional adult.
Pizzas can be ordered by our staff to be delivered in time for your party at a discounted price. Please call to discuss the prices of pizza.
There are two options available for guests who wish to book parties. Either, you can choose to have your party before the show or afterwards.
BEFORE THE SHOW:
- 2.15pm Children to be delivered to the theatre by parents for a meet-and-greet;
- 2.30pm Guests are brought upstairs for the birthday party, food and cake!
- 3.15pm Guests are brought downstairs for the show, which starts at 3.30pm sharp;
- 5pm Party bags are distributed and children are collected by parents.
AFTER THE SHOW:
- 3.15pm Guests arrive at the theatre for a meet-and-greet;
- 3.30pm Guests are seated and the show begins;
- 5pm Show ends and guests are brought upstairs for the birthday party, food and cake!
- 5.45pm Party bags are distributed and children are collected by parents.
Please note if a visiting puppet company is performing at the Lambert Puppet Theatre, then Party Timetable may vary.
Pizzas can be ordered by the Box Office staff for prompt delivery to your party, this leaves you only with bringing the Birthday Cake and small treats. Our emphasis is more on entertainment than on food.
How to book:
Telephone booking is sufficient with €50 deposit
The Lambert Puppet Theatre – this is a fully equipped theatrical space can be hired for rehearsal space, small scale theatre, poetry readings, talks and seminars, photo shoots, and filming.
The Lambert Puppet Theatre can be hired exclusively for corporate events and Christmas parties. We can cater to clients needs, however, early booking is essential.
The Lambert Puppet Theatre operates year-round. A special performance can be arranged for groups of 80 children or more at any time of the year. The main school tour season at the Lambert Puppet Theatre takes place in the months of May and June and in the run-up to Christmas.
SCHOOL TOURS 2015
Special performances for Preschool, Kindergarten, Early Start and Montessori schools take place annually before Christmas and Easter